Tuesday, August 17, 2010

That's one big tongue

Last week we took the kids to Niagaria Falls for three days.  There is so much to see, and so much walking.  The kids had a ball.  We all had an great but exausting time, and it took us days to recover when we got back home. 
We spent a whole day at Marineland.  What a great place.  Sam was a little afraid at first to feed the buffalo.  That is one long tongue they have. 

While organizing some new stamps the other day, I managed to whip up a card.  This is the first card I have made with acetate.  I stamped the Hero Arts grass stamp with white onto it and placed a piece of green behind it.  I card lifted this from the Hero Arts blog. 

Friday night I'm taking the little guy to his first concert.  Deric Ruttan.  A couple of years ago Sam went with me.  It's exciting for them because it's family they get to see up there on stage.    My cousin is coming to his hometown to do a show.  My two aunts and I usuallly go to see him when he's close by.  It'll be a great show. 

Happy crafting ;o) 

No comments: