Monday, February 8, 2010

Project 12 January




Well, hurray for me. This is a big accomplishment.  I have finished the first month of Project 12.  Eleven more to go.  This page came together rather quickly, once I got all my pictures together.  I have a problem scrapbooking, when I don't remember to take pictures, or you don't have the camera with you, or like the other night at the concert, the batteries are dead, even the spares in the camera bag.  I am looking forward to a new sketch each month at Scrapbook & Cards Today

I'm off tomorrow, but heading into the school to volunteer. I help out with the Head Lice Checks when I can.  

Happy crafting ;o) 

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

great layout,
I need to get back to working on my scrapbooks - I am about 2 years behind.

Tracey said...

Fantastic LO Dee...you are motivating me to get some scrappin in!

Davinie Fiero said...

Hooray for having 1 down! You did a great job on the sketch and I look forward to you playing again! :)