Thursday, November 5, 2009

It's SNOWING


Morning everyone.  Just a quick post before I'm off to work.  Sent the kids off to school this morning and it was raining.  Just looked out the window and it's snowing.  I'll have to drop mitts off at the school on my way to work.
Last night I made a card for two challenges, when I should have been doing cards for an order. (Me bad)  The sketch is from Card Patterns-Sketch 39.
It also qualifies for Crafty Cardmakers-Challenge 7. Their challenge was to include stamping somewhere on your design.  I've had this stamp for a while and haven't had a chance to use it.  I embossed it in black, and stamped a second one coloring it and cutting out to place on top with a dimension.

Here is the sketch.


Hope everyone has a great day ;0)

2 comments:

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous Dee! I love the colors and the tiny pearls (or are those liquid pearls??) in each tiny scallop around your image.

Crafty Cardmakers said...

Thats lovely Dee, very classy. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x