Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Snowball Anyone

Good evening blogland.  My how time flies.  It's been a week since I was last on.  I'm not working these days, but seem to fill my day. 

This past Sunday my son and I went to watch the Baysville Santa Claus Parade.  Baysville is a little town not far from us.  Their parade is so small it goes around town twice. 

I managed to get all my Christmas cards written out yesterday.  Ready for the mail.  And baking is started.  Today was a snow day.  No buses running. There was so much snow that fell last night it was up to the bumper on the truck.  Even hubbie had to call in.

Last week I spent a day playing with my Silhouette.  Haven't done much on it, and really need to learn all the gadgets on it.  But I did manage to do some cutting and got a few cards put together.  I even managed to find a couple of challenges that apply.

CHALLENGES  
Simon Says Stamp - Let it snow
Crafty Cardmakers - #106 - winter fun

happy shoveling

dee ;o)

6 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute! Great little scene you've created with the diecuts! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

Lin said...

This has made me smile. The thought of someone selling snowballs.. what's the old saying 'he could sell ice to eskimos'

Thanks for sharing this cute card with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Meggymay said...

A real fun card, love the For sale sign. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Cards By MI said...

Cute and charming! Thanks for playing along with my Winter fun challenge over at CCM. Merry Christmas!
Love n hugs
Marie

fionalawlor said...

Aww so sweet and gave me a chuckle! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our " Winter Fun" challenge.
Fiona x

Abifa Riyadh said...

Great reading your bblog