Thursday, February 2, 2012

PA Day Here in Muskoka

Here we are mid afternoon.  All is quiet upstairs.  The kids are home today.   Teachers have the day to themselves to write report cards.  Sam has a friend over, they are watching a movie.  After spending hours outside playing on the sand hill.  But as Sam puts it, it's not sand right now.  The joy of sliding down the hill, trudging back to the top just to do it again and again.  While the kids were playing I have managed to finish the little guys valentines.  What a chore glueing on all those faces.  It's not a wonder he stopped halfway through. 

Now that my table is clear of those I can get back to my valentines.  I need to sell alot to cover the amount I spent last night at an Undercoverwear Party.  It was such a blast.

Well here's a look at the finished product.  Enough for the little guys class, as well as some extras for cupid to drop off at the Retirement Home.

Happy Crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: