Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF

Happy Friday to everyone out there.  I finally have a Saturday off without asking for it.  No plans, being able to sleep in. (can't remember when that last happened)  It's my birthday tomorrow.  A nice relaxing day with my family.  The Craft Nook is having a demo day for the Silhouette that me and Sam must go check out.
This card was created for Creative Accents.  I think this embossing folder has become my fav lately.  It is so versitile.  I use it for everything.  The image is another pyramid card.  I so like to do these.  I think this is the last one I have.  But still have a couple 3D's to make up.
Here is the sketch for the challenge.  This was a great sketch, it was so easy to do.  I'll be using this one again.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Happy crafting ;o) 

1 comment:

Graphicat said...

Oh Dee, This is lovely!! I'm so glad you liked the sketch and were able to join us over at Creative Accents! Your card is beautiful!!
Cheers
Cheri