Thursday, August 6, 2009

365 Days challenge day158


Here is my card for yesterday, day158 Whats your Sign? I had no signs in stamps or stickers, I couldn't believe it. So off to the craft store I went, and can you believe they only had one sheet of stickers that I wasn't too stuck on. Then the girl pointed out this paper. I thought it would be great for a male birthday card. On the reverse is a brown background with outlines of cars.
Looking forward to the weekend. Not that I'll get much card making done. But it will be quiet. The kids leave tomorrow morning to go camping with poppa for four days. One is looking forward to it the other not so much. Our plans for the weekend is to put down a ceramic tile floor in the bathroom. (finally) We started renovating the bathroom a year ago. All that is left is the floor and put the cabinet and sink back in. The cabinet has sat in the living room for a year. I don't know what I'll put my plants on when it goes back to the bathroom.
Have a great day ;0)

1 comment:

Carolyn V said...

So cute Dee! You're right, that's perfect for a guy's card. Lovin' that paper!