Friday, March 24, 2017

New Storage

Morning all. I need about a two month long holiday to do fun stuff again.  I am really finding it hard to have the time in my craft space.  My stamps have been stored in binders, which take up alot of space in my cabinet.  I am in the process of changing all my stamps into E-Z Storage containers by Crafters Companion.  I am in the process of dismounting all my stamps that are on e-z foam, so more stamps will fit into each container.  Getting the glue off the backs is a long process, and taking up most of my working area.



Love the new storage.  The only complaint I have is, clear stamps on the white pages are really hard to see what the image is.  

I did manage to make a birthday card for my sister in law last night.  I think I've found my favorite stamping method.  Love my little Misti for stamping and I am just discovering all the uses for Tombow markers.  


I'm very pleased at how this has turned out.  I made a one layer card because it has to make it through the mail.  

Work is getting closer and I have to get ready.  Wishing I had a snow day with the kids today.  

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: