Monday, March 19, 2012

Lieber Blog Award


I'd like to thank Elisa over at Gr8 Country Life for this wonderful Award.  It's taken some time to organize my post.  Last week was March Break.  I took my holidays, so I was home with the kids.  DH was off with us since Wed.  Did a whole lot of nothing all week.  So great to just relax and not have a time table to follow.  Today is my last day home, hoping to enjoy the peace and quiet before returning to work tomorrow.  But as always, I have a kid home sick. 

Now if I happen to pass this Blog Award over to you, please do the following for me:

1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to 5 other bloggers, who must have less than 200 followers, and let them know
 through a comment on their blog.
 3. Post the award on your blog
4. Best of all- bask in the glory, have fun, and share the love!
Here are the other Bloggers I'm sharing this award with:
Ladies have fun with this and pass it on.  Thanks for all the inspiration.
Dee ;o)


2 comments:

JanR said...

So sweet of you. Thanks so much!

Sandy S said...

Thanks Dee! That is so sweet! :)