Monday, April 18, 2011

Just Chillin

Happy Monday everyone.  I had to take the day off to stay home with my little guy.  He says he has a stomach ache, buy if you chould see what he's ate today, I say there's nothing wrong.  He's outside riding his bike right now.  But it has given me time to just sit and create this morning. 

I find masculine cards hard to make.  Thanks to my newest issue of CardMakers, and their article on masculine cards I came up with this card.
It was created for CCM Spotlight-Cards for Teenage Boys(Tweens)

Happy crafting

dee ;o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dee, hope your little one is feeling better now, thats always the way, you take the day off and then hey preston they are better lol

Gorjuss creation there hun, thanks for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers

Hugs
Judie xx

Sandy O said...

Wonderful job on the masculine card. I have a really hard time making them. I didn't even have one for my sons 24th birthday last week! I just may have to check out the magazine.

Isn't it funny how FAST a child can recouperate, lol

Kim said...

I agree, it's hard to make masculine cards but, you did great on this one. I love the simplicity of it. I love how the twine makes a "pop" on your card, great job!!

Kim
http://snippetsoflife-kim.blogspot.com/

**Please stop by my blog, I have an award waiting for you =)

my crafting creations said...

I always have problems with making a card for a boy. Thanks for the inspiration. Momo sent me and I am a follower now. I cant wait to see what your going to post next. I am new at blogging and only have one project posted. Feel free to visit, take a look around and maybe grab a button.

Happy Crafting,
Kim
http://mycraftingcreations.com