Monday, September 27, 2010

Creative Accents Challenge

At least the sun is finally shining today.  Yesterday was cool and dull.  We had a nice visit from DH mom and two sisters with their husbands.  Jack brought back our riding lawnmower, that he took several years back to fix.  Thought the little guy was big enough to drive it now.  Look out. 
A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a blog hop from Creative Accents.  Had a great time checking out all the sights.  Thought I would try their latest challenge.

ABC Challenge
A-alphabet
B-Bling
C-Chipboard
On my card I've used the new apple cidar paper from imaginisce. (just picked up a 6x6 pack the other day, love the line) My alphabet is stamped and embossed in black.  The apples are covered with red glitter and the stems are brown flock for the bling, and the apple itself is cut from chipboard.
Rather a simple card, but hope you enjoy.

Happy crafting ;o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, sometimes simple is perfect! Love the colours you've used and the bling you added to the chipboard was a fantastic idea. Thanx for joining in the Creative Accent's challenge.

Carla

Creative Tara said...

I love those glittery apples, they're super cute! I'm hoping I have some of that paper in my stash, really love it :) Thanks for joining our ABC Challenge!