Friday, October 28, 2016

Snow Snow Go Away

Morning everyone.  Well I guess it's time I get my snowtires put on.  Yesterday was the first snowfall of the season.  Now the rain they are calling for tomorrow will take it all away, it will be coming eventually.  It was a bit of a slippery drive home yesterday.

The morning sun does make it look pretty on the trees.

I have a birthday card to share that I made my dad way back in June.

I partially stamped a graph background stamp and splattered with ink.  I then took some Tim Holtz metal gears and glued them on and stamped the happy birthday.  I layered this panel onto a brown cardstock and them onto a beige card.

I'm off today and I think I'm going to putter in my little area.  I have neglected putting new stamps away as I get them for the last year.  So this week I have been organizing them.  I keep all my stamps in binders on transparency film, stamping the image on white cardstock that fits behind it so you can see the image.  I also have a little 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 binder with all my stamped images in. I'm going to do one of these for my die cuts as well.

happy crafting everyon

dee ;o)


No comments: