Thursday, March 8, 2012

Paper Bead Necklace

Afternoon everyone.  I know it's been awhile since my last post.  We had to dismantle the computer to move it to another room, as we are having our ceiling fixed finally. Back up and running, kind of.  It took three trys to get it to turn on today.  One of these days it's not going to. 

One day last week I attempted to make paper beads.  Things went pretty well for a first attempt.  And they didn't take as long as I was expecting.  I had enough beads for a necklace in an afternoon, just sitting and watching TV.  I brushed on some Glossy Accents to protect them.

Strung them together with a little metal bead between each one. And by bed time it was complete. 


Here is the finished product.  It goes around the neck like a tie.  With the two tails hanging down.  Not bad for a first attempt.  She wore it to school the next day, and came home with orders from all her friends.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: