Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Project 12 May



This layout has been sitting on the shelf for a while.  As soon as the sketch for May came out my flowers were blooming and I knew I wanted to put them in the layout.  But then I still wanted to do our monthly activities as well, so I've held off with this one till I had completed the next one. 
By the way, the grey blob in the 3x3 pic is a tree frog that had been haning around the backyard.  He's actually sitting on a shelf about 3 feet off the ground.  At first we thought it was a rock the little guy had put up on the shelf.

Here is my second layout.  I should have stuck with the first one.  After I had all the flowers glued on, I noticed they are in the wrong spot.  Then when I was taking the picture I noticed I had placed the pictures in the wrong spot and that is why the flowers were dropped down.  But still looks great.
It's so nice to live in the country and have wild things around the house.  We have two wild hares that are often out in the yard.  The 3x3 pic here is a robin nest that just happens to be under the deck.  Mrs Robin layed four eggs and all four have hatched.  I crawled under the deck the other night and they are getting quit big, you could see two little beaks sticking over the edge of the nest. 

Here is the sketch for the month of May.  You can check out Junes sketch at Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine.


Happy Crafting ;o)

1 comment:

Davinie Fiero said...

I love both interpretations of the sketch! Nicely done!