Thursday, March 15, 2018

Hoping you Perk up Soon

Evening blogland.  I have managed to finish three cards. I've been playing with my new stamp from My Favorite Things. The Pure Innocence Steeped in Love stamp was so much fun to color. I used my prisma pencils and blended with gamsol.

Card #1

I matched her dress to the card base.  Blew the dust off a border punch, and used it on a piece of patterned paper.  Added a few sequins.



Card #2

This one I used the matching die to cut the image in the front of the card.  Placing the card in my Misti I placed the stamp into the cutout area and stamped with black ink, so that the image is stamped on the inside of the card.  The sentiment was stamped directly onto the card front.

 Card #3

The purple pattern paper was embossed with Spellbinders Die D-Lites Create a Flower (which you can't see in the picture).  I added sparkly ribbon that I found at the dollar store, and some dots of liquid pearls.  The card front was added to a white card base.

Next cards in progress are Easter.  Shopping at the Dollar Tree the other day I found some Easter stickers, glitter paper, and glitter ribbon.  These will be used to make cards for our family since I didn't send off the Christmas cards.  I still have the kids school pictures that have to be delivered before they are a year old.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: