Thursday, September 21, 2017

Emboss Resist

Morning blogland.  There was a time a few years ago that our internet was a bell hub.  This ment that we were very limited on what we could do.  The biggest no no was videos (using up to much of our limited data).  I saved all the videos I wanted to watch.  So now that we have unlimited internet I am slowly going back to catch up on some technique videos.  This week I have managed to produce two cards.

Using my background stamp I heat embossed with white powder.  I then took distress inks and blended the background. Wiping with a dry towel when finished to brighten up the white emboss.  Then I cut out the front panel with a scalloped die.  Placing the card base with the cut front panel in my Misti I positioned my flower stamp, removing the front panel before stamping.  The image was colored with pencil crayons. I added little yellow pearls to the centre of the flowers and a little jute bow to the stems.  The sentiment was cute with a die three times and layered altogether to make them dimentional.

Thanks for stopping by.  And hope you enjoy my little creations.

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: