Friday, October 21, 2016

For Baby Girl Butler

Morning everyone.  I really have to get back into the swing of things.  It's coming slowing.  My actual work area is now finished.


 There is Maxwell, patiently waiting.  I am slowly finding a home for everything.  I find it's alot of trial and error.  Find it a home, move it here, change how it's being stored, move it over there.  It's a slow process.  You can see to the left that the computer area is coming along as well.  We put a big push on it because we are now into Fall Season and it's cooler and rainy.  We do all the cutting outside because it makes such a mess.  So the bulk of it has to be done before the snow.

Back to my projects.  A couple of nights ago I attended a baby shower.  It's been forever since I've been to one.  Felt a little out of place because I didn't know very many attending.  The proud parents to be are friends of ours.  Hubbie plays on-line gaming with him.  So I knew the couple, his parents, and her sister and brother in-law.  It actually turned out to be a huge surprise for the couple.  She is from England, which is where all here family is.  Their wedding was actually in England and we traveled over for it.  The host of the party arranged for the sister and brother in-law and their little guy to come over for the shower.  It was so good to see them.  Anyway, I have been working on this adorable little sweater set.


Love the colors.  The body of it is sooo full, bottom row has around 400 stitches.  And of course I managed to complete a card to go with it.

I love this little hedgehog image from Penny Black.  The little safety pins on the card base are in the same set.  I stamped them on with versa mark and added flamingo pink pearl ex to give them sparkle and color.

Hope everyone has a great day.  I'm off to work after having 4 days off.

dee ;o)

No comments: