Friday, January 8, 2016

Organizing Buttons

Good evening everyone.  It's been so long since I've completed a card that I'm starting to go through withdrawl.  I've been lurking card sites the past couple weeks, just itching to do some coloring and glueing.  My supplies are getting pretty lonely.  The Christmas tree was in my craft space (where my new craft area will be someday), so when we took it down I decided to make a makeshift counter.  Using the top of an old computer desk we tore apart, set on two upright draw units, filled with crating supplies.  Because storage space will be limited I have to really condense my mess.  So tonights project is reorganizing my button stash out of the nice jam jars, into a compact divided unit. 

Well, back to work.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.

happy crafting
dee :o)

No comments: