Friday, July 17, 2015

It's Coming Along Slowly But Surely

Evening everyone. Drywalling is finally done. Cupboard is built and mounted on the wall. Just needs doors. So I start to fill cupboard and realize, 'I have a lot of craft supplies '. Now I need help rethink storage of things. So I can get the most supplies packed in, but still easy to get at. Do you ever find that when you  start a job it usually turns into an even bigger job. I found a box from the Dollar Store that I stored my cards in at one time. Now it just holds a few cards that  I don't know what to do with. I'm hoping to organize my dies in the box. But now I have to find a home for the cards.

Off I go to watch Sailor Moon with my 16 year old daughter. She can't believe she found it at Walmart today.

happy crafting

dee ;O)

No comments: