Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Love is in the Air

Good afternoon to all my friends in blogland.  Quick post before it's off to work for me on this cold day.  We are in another cold snap.  -24 last night, and not much warmer today.  It was -17 at lunch time when I slipped out to pick up my daughter from her last exam.  Now she has a four day weekend before starting her next semester.

Today I have mad a one-layer card.  This cute little image was colored with Spectrum Noir blendable pencils.  I still need more practice with them.  I doodled lines around the edges with little squigglies. 

CHALLENGE
Timeout Challenges - #23 - valentines day with a twist of hearts

happy crafting

dee ;o)

3 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

Had to have a smile and little chuckle when looking at this young man and his boxer shorts pulled up to his neck.....gorgeous and hilarious!! Well done with your colouring too. I'm just learning how to colour with pencils myself, is so different from when I was using them at 5 yrs old!! Thanks so much for joining us at TIME OUT and hope you can come back soon!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

He is so cute :) Great card, Dee! And your colouring is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Time Out challenge!

sandie said...

Such a fun card and especially like the doodled border. Thanks for joining Time Out