Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mojo is Back

Morning peeps.  I won't lie, it's been a lazy morning.  We woke up to snow. A little depressing, I'm not a winter person.  There is no chance of it going away now.  Winter has landed, and I just have to make the best of it.  So I thought I'd sit at the dining room table, watch the snow fall outside my window and check out some card inspiration on your blogs.  Well, I came across a Blog Hop for Repeat Impressions and Die-Verions.  So much talent. It was a great hop ladies. Thanks.
 
I've been sitting on these beauties for a while. Now that I've located my camera I can share. I've worked on a few card lifts to get the mojo working again. As usual I didn't make a note where I found this style of card.  But when I saw them I thought, "how simple and easy".  And I was right.  It was fun making these and so easy.  And with them being flat with no dimensions between the layers, it makes them perfect for mailing.
 
happy shoveling
 
dee ;o(
 
 

No comments: