Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Comfusion

After taking a short break this morning to pop into the school to watch the Remembrance Day service, it's back to work.  I have till the end of the month to get product ready for a Craft Sale.  And my work area is not moving alone very fast.  It's going to be a winter project.  So for now everything is carried upstairs to the dining room table.  This is what it looks like today. I'm working on several projects at once.  Even the sink is full. I had two boxes of glass ornaments hanging around that were stuffed with tinsel.  I pulled the tinsel out and washed them out.  Now they are drying in the drain rack.  Several ideas for them, I was researching ideas yesterday.  Although it requires a road trip to a Michaels store to get supplies.  Which is a half hour away.  It's a little frustrating trying to buy craft supplies now the craft store has closed.  The only place in town is the Walmart and their craft section isn't the best.  I couldn't even get floor wax there.  But hubbie surprised me, and he had some that he uses for modeling.  Apparently it hardens acrylic paint when mixed together.

It's time to get back at it.  When I track down the camera I will post a couple of cards I have finished. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: