Friday, November 28, 2014

Believe

 
Good morning everyone. Chilly morning here with the temperature dropping to -11.  I hope all my American friends and bloggers had their fill of turkey yesterday.  Happy Thanksgiving.  And happy shopping today, if you are out getting the Black Friday Sales. 
 
Today is a finish up and pack up day for me.  Tomorrow is the craft sale I've been working so hard to get ready for.  I think I'm loosing my helper though.  She informed me yesterday that there is an "Event" happening in Star Wars this weekend and she has to play.  She can't even spare a few hours to help her poor mother.  I'm going to keep on her though.  She'll be there. 
 
The stamp I used on this card is one I picked up when the Craft Nook closed down this year.  I love the look of this Santa and finally had to ink him up.  I choose to do a monochromatic card. 
 
CHALLENGE
My Favorite Things - #204 a sketch 
 
Here is the sketch.  MFT_WSC_204
 
happy crafting
 
dee ;o)

No comments: