Monday, July 28, 2014

Gingerbread 4 Two

Good morning all.  What a beautiful sunny day we are having.  Although the wind is cool, it  almost feels like fall out there. I had to put a sweater on this morning to have my tea out on the deck.  Day off, and I enjoyed reading on the deck with my tea this morning.
I have something different to show you this morning.  Before cardmaking I was big into folk art painting.  Mainly Christmas ornaments.  When I had the kids I got away from it, and discovered cardmaking.  Well, I had painted so many up for sales my supply is just running out now.  So I've decided to try and squeeze some painting time in, since it requires a little less supplies to be pulled out while my area is in such an upheaval.  It will also allow me to play with the little saw my hubbie gave me several years ago.  
 
These little cuties are cut out of wood and painted.  I use to do all my writing and line work with a brush, but this time cut corners and used a marker.  So much quicker. I still have to find more brown buttons to finish the last three and they still need wire to hang them by. 
 
Off to drop my son and his friend at the skatepark with their bikes. 
 
keep smiling
 
dee ;o)  
 
   

No comments: