Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Did Something Crafty

Good morning everyone.  I have finally found the time to sit at my craft table and clear and organize it.  I managed to do something crafty at it too after my hard work.  Although it is from a kit.  I have one more card to make from the first month of my Basic Grey Card Kit.  I will be picking up the third package this week, so I had better get moving on these.

I can't believe that the kids summer vacation is half over.  We haven't done much so far this summer.  Although Sam and I have got her room painted.  Touch ups on it today where the taped peeled the paint off and then it's furniture shopping.  A few trips to the beach with the little guy.  And some relaxing time in the back yard.  I'm really enjoying reading outside in the peaceful surroundings.

Well off to through another load in the washer.  It's bedding day.  Unfortunately the weather is not co-operating today to hang it out on the line.

keep smiling

dee ;o) 

No comments: