Thursday, March 21, 2013

All Tuckered Out

Evening everyone.  Well it certainly was difficult to return to work on Monday.  I was really getting used to staying at home. And my foot was thanking me too.  I'm having issues with a pain on the top of my foot, and last week it was starting to feel better.  I had purchased a Dr Scholls orthodic from the drug, and was thinking it was helping.  But it was just staying off my feet, because Tuesday was a killer after standing on my feet Monday.  It was back to icing and Ibprophen.  Today was my day off and the morning was spent at the garage.  Although I hadn't noticed I'd been there for two hours when hubbie called to check on me.  I was ready a good book.

Yesterday was the first day of spring.  Not looking like spring around here.  It has been snowing all week.  -5 temperatures.  I am so done with winter, looking forward to nice warm sunny skies again.  Although with that comes the black flies.  But at least they don't last as long as the snow. 

When I got home I spent the afternoon creating.  I love the look of this blue against the white.  Just stunning.  I cut my 2x2 squares, stamped the flower on them, and inked around the edges with the same ink.  Adding a simple sentiment. 

CHALLENGE
365 Cards - Day 78 - A Matter of Twinches

happy crafting

dee ;o)

1 comment:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Beautiful! You rose to the twinches challenge well. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards