Monday, December 10, 2012

First Snow Day of the Year

Good evening every.  A quick post then I'm off to watch some TV with my little man who is sick.  Why is it that kids always throw up all over the floor when they are standing right beside an object they can use to catch the mess.  Last night he was right beside the garbage can.  But instead of lifting the lid and letting it fly, it ended up all over the floor beside the garbage can.
 Through the night we had freezing rain, which cancelled all buses in the area today. Giving the kids a long weekend.  It will be a short week this week for them because it was anounced this afternoon that Thursday is our day for the teachers to walk out.  So schools are closed on Thursday.  I don't agree with what the government did.  But I also don't agree with the teachers taking it out on the kids.  Withholding  all extra activities, and now walking out for a day.  It has been very stressful for alot of kids. 
Enough on that.  The card I want to share today is this beautiful deer.  His antlers didn't cut the best.  Love the look of the black and white.  Looks like he is standing in front of a giant moon. Wish I had more time to play with my silhouette.  I love piecing all the parts together.
Time to go.  Hoping for clear skies tomorrow. 

happy crafting

dee ;o) 

 

No comments: