Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's a Start

Evening all. So I made it final, I bit the bullet and signed up for the craft sale in November. I've done this show for several years now, and between my cards and painted Christmas ornamentsdo not bad. But I have no Christmas cards left from last year, so have alot of work ahead of me. I made progress tonight.  Thought I'd start with some tags. I do need some help. I stamped the trees with green distress ink and want to color the trunks brown. Thought markers would work well, but what kind? I have sharpies, identi pens, and spectrum noir. Or would pencil crayons work better? Any suggestions out there?

Happy crafting

dee ;o)


2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a beautiful speckling of colours you have used to make this gorgeous tag

Jeanette M. said...

Beautiful tag! Love the colours.