Friday, October 19, 2012

Dive into the Scrap Bucket

Good morning everyone.  A quick post before I'm off to watch my son run the Muskoka Mud Run.  He got up this morning wishing he hadn't signed up.  It has rained for the last several days.  I can only imagine what he'll look like when he's done.  He had to take a change of clothes with him.  The bad part, his outdoor runners have a huge hole in the top of them and he can't run in them.  So it was off to Walmart last night for new shoes that I've been putting off buying.  At least they are black.  Hoping hubbie has disconnected the hose yet.  I think we'll need it. 

Last night I whipped up a card.  Really have to get my butt in gear.  I only have a few weeks till the craft sale.  I used my new snow globe again, this time with Santa in it.

. The sketch I followed is from Graphicat. Hop on over and check them out.

runn'in in the mud

dee ;o)
 

No comments: