Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Reconstruction

Evening everyone.  Holidays are going great.  So far I've done nothing but relax, and laundry.  Yesterday was spent sitting outside reading.  It was an overcast day with a few sprinkles of rain here and there.  But our little sitting area is a cluster trees and I didn't feel a drop. 

What a glorious day today.  Nice sunshine, warm weather without the humidity.  The perfect day to work in the backyard.  Hubbie dismantled the race track and rebuilt it.  I guess you can't run the same track every year.  I was surprised how quick it went.  He and Grant pulled up the pipe and rearranged it, while Sam and I raked and weeded it.  Since we haven't had much rain it is really dry and you can't race on it.  So it will take a day of watering and rolling it smooth, and it's ready to go. 

Here is a pic of the new patio beside the race track.  We used the table for the first time there tonight.  Farther from the house to carry everything, but it doesn't get the sun that the other patio does.

Must get working on my cards.  I have till the 18th to have my swap cards finished. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: