Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Good evening everyone.  Hope you all have had a good week.  This is the last long weekend of the summer.  A very busy time in our town.  The last weekend to spend at the cottage before the kids are back in school.  This one I'm sitting out.  Spending some much needed time with the family.  And getting the kids ready for school.  Yesterday we were off to Orillia for some clothes shopping.  My two favorite stores are now side by side there.  Value Village and Payless Shoes.  A quick stop at the mall for hubbie, add Sam discovered a new store there.  Ardenes.  They have expanded to a larger store, with clothing and accessories.  It was hard to drag her out of there. 

A quick card to show you.  Last night I wanted to play with my Pearl Ex.  I found a stencil of a Christmas tree and laying it on the blue paper I used versa mark.  I then used a stencil brush and pounced the pearl ex where I wanted it on the image.  Carefully remove the stencil so as not to get the color all over the paper. And spray a sealer over the image.  I then added a few gems just to add to it.  Mounted this on red cardstock.  I then stamped in red the music background right onto the white card.  I then mounted the image onto the card with foam squares. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)


No comments: