Monday, August 6, 2012

Hurray Hurray Vacation Time

Hello everyone.  Here I am, just after midnight, my first day of vacation.  So looking forward to some family time.  Hubbie has been on holidays for a week now, and I get to join him for two weeks.  So looking forward to the time at home.  Stress free.  After working a very busy long weekend I'm ready.  And to start it off today I was stung by a wasp. 

Never be the look out for the man poking the wasp nest with a stick.  They have crawled under the top edge of the hot tub and made a nest.  After weeks of spraying there has been no activity, with lots of dead wasps on the ground.  Today we decide to pull the panel off the side of the hot tub to get at the nest.  Panel off, nothing seems to be happening.  Man takes stick to remove nest, wasp appears from nowhere.  Right at me, bit me right through my shirt on the arm.  Holy crap did that hurt.  Let me tell you, he was on his own to spray it again. 

Well, watching a bit more of the Olympics since I don't have to get up in the morning. 

happy crafting

dee ;o)

No comments: