Thursday, January 26, 2012

mmm chocolate

Evening everyone.  I've had a very productive day.  My day off and I was expecting the radio this morning to tell me it was a snow day for the school.  Twice in the last couple weeks that has happened.  But no, nice day out there.  And played with my silhouette.  Started out cutting out valentines for the little guy.  So much easier with the machine than by hand.  Then I tried these yummy strawberries dipped in chocolate, one of my favorite treats with my man.

The background was stamped with a splatter background stamp, embossed in white embossing powder. I then inked with blue and yellow.  I thought it needed something, so I added a strip of striped paper. This was all mounted on a yellow card.

I should be back tomorrow with pic of the many valentines.

happy crafting

dee ;o)
 

No comments: