Friday, December 16, 2011

More to Donate

Evening everyone.  Finally at home relaxing.  Dinner is done, and it's time to sit with a coffe, I think a little shot is Baileys in it is in order.  Cleaning job this morning before I headed off to the real job.  It's starting to get a little hectic at the grocery store these days.  With everyone stocking up for the holidays.  I can't believe we only have a week left.  Haven't even gotten my baking done.  The goal for tomorrow is to make our ginger cookies.  The kids like to help cut out the different shapes. 

Yesterday morning, before I had to head off to work.  I made six more cards to be donated.  I couldn't send them in to Grants class when there wasn't enough every child in the class.  I didn't want anyone being left out. 

Enjoy your weekend

dee ;o)


1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Phew, sounds like you have had a full plate this week, and work a job on top of it! I wish I had your energy, lol.

I love these cards. The colors are so pretty and the sparkle and shine make them really special.