Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Caring Cards

Evening everyone.  How's your week going?  Mine, so so.  Not liking the intermeral basketball that my daughter has started playing.  Mondays game was cancelled because the school hosting wasnt ready.  Today hosted at our school, the boys team showed up, but the girls team didn't know they played and didn't show up. So Sam hasn't played a game yet.  Unknown when the next game is. Very unorganized. 

On a happier note, I have two more cards made for 'Caring Cards'.  They are very simple.  I had two sheets of patterned paper with strips of patterns.  I just cut the strips mounted them and added to a cold.  The snowflakes are cut with cuttlebug and glued on.

happy crafting

dee ;o)


1 comment:

Sandy O said...

Both of these are so cute. Being a blue lover, the blue card really caught my eye. The nowflakes are so pretty.