Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian blog friends.  Whether you have already has your turkey dinner, or you will be enjoying it tomorrow. 
We had a lovely dinner, just Randy the kids and I.  So much food.  Potatoes, sweet potatoes, corn, turkey, stuffing, cranberries, gravy, and cant forget the pie.  We settled on apple pie and are saving the pumpkin for tomorrow with left overs.
I made this cute little Tom Turkey to sit at everyones place at the table.  He is a digi stamp from Meljen's Designs found through Whimsy Stamps.  I managed to print out six of the little cuties, which is good for me, because most times I get so frustrated trying to get them all on the page I give up.  He is colored with watercolor pencils.  When cutting out I left a triangle shape underneath him so it could be folded back so he sits up. 

Happy Turkey Day

dee ;o)

2 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such a colorful sweet Turkey

Cheers
Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Tracey said...

WOW Dee!!! SO cute and you made six!!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you my friend!