Friday, July 29, 2011

Hot Fun

Here we are Friday of the Aug long weekend.  It is going to be so busy today at work.  With all the tourists arriving at their cottages.  Stopping at the local grocery store to fill up the cupboards on their way.  Thankfully its my last day for two weeks.  I will be enjoying family time, beach time, and hard work.  The plan is to put down hardwood floor in our upstairs.  Tomorrow starts the weekend with a Yard Sale.  We have told the kids they get some of the money from their toys hoping to get rid of alot. 

Onto business.  For the last year and half I have been getting the monthly Basic Grey Kits.  I have them filed all neatly together.  Going through them again and again.  Awing at the beautiful paper and matching embellishments.  Now a have used a couple, but not many.  So I decided when I saw Creative Accents challenge for July-Summer, I just had to use it.  I found the perfect paper, and even used the LO that came with it.  Which made it really easy to do.  Hope you like it.

Have a great weekend

dee ;o)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Great summery layout! I love those papers too :) Thanks for playing along at Creative Accents Challenges :)

Creative Tara said...

Thanks for joining our Seriously Creative Challenge Dee- great job actually completing one of the POTM layouts, they're fabulous, aren't they? We LOVE them at Creative Accents, so I hope it inspired you to go back and do some of the other ones, too :)