Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank you teachers

Morning everyone, hope you all had a great weekend.  I've finished thank you cards for the kids teachers.  Only four more days of school.  And I don't have their gifts made yet.  Must get in gear.  Had fun with my cuttlebug for these ones.  Using some left over map paper from my cruise to make the globe, and the scissors, awesome. 

I'd like to share my peonies that I picked this week end.  This is the first year I have had more than one flower on the bush.  There were 13.  And I managed to get them cut before those green beetles got all over them and devoured them.  They smell so fragrant.


My little guy is becoming quite the photographer.  He took this pic yesterday at our family reunion.  This was along the side of the road on the way into the cottage.  What an awesome day.  It had been 10 yrs since I was last down to it.  Grant was just a baby.  So good to see everyone, especially Peg.  It's too bad that life seems so busy now adays, with both parents working, kids, and kids activities.  That families don't seem to get together like they used to.  But I've marked the calender for next year, and hopefully we'll make it again.

Happy crafting

dee ;o)

1 comment:

Sandy O said...

What wonderful cards. I love how you did the chalk board technique (I think that is what it is called.)

Your son took a fabulous picture. He has a great eye for interesting subjects. They are always the best pictures one takes.