Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running Turtle





Afternoon everyone.  I wanted to share with you the speeder I found running across my lawn last night when I arrived home from my meeting.  My it was traveling, especially when the dog spotted it.  My son had just cut the grass about an hour before, so it must have had a good hiding spot. 

Well I didn't get creative time last night, but this morning while enjoying my tea I whipped up this little baby for some special dad.  Used my little washers again, I love these for male cards.  Thanks to Lilian for pointing them out.

CHALLENGES

Sweet Stop Sketches
Cup Cake Craft Challenges-#146-Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy
  Father's Day
Little Red Wagon-#85-For Dad

Enjoy your day I'm off to finsh house work.  And everyone hop on over to Unstampabelles Challenges.  A new challenge blog starting up soon.  How fun to make a paper craft not using a stamp.  Check it out.


dee ;o)

5 comments:

Merry said...

What a lovely blog...love the stepping stone as your header, it is so pretty. This is a great male card and a great use of the washers. Thanks so much for adding our Unstampabelles badge to your sidebar....wishing luck in the candy.

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon. Rosanne

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Dee. That image and paper are perfect. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Shelly said...

Wow great card! I love the layout! Cute turtle! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

Faye said...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x