Saturday, May 14, 2011

U are, my missing PIECE

Evening everyone. What a glorious day, even though it rained all afternoon.  It was so nice to have a Saturday off with no plans.  Just to be at home with my family on the same day.  It also gave me a chance to make a couple cards, which I haven't been having much time to do lately.  So this morning with my morning tea I managed to make up this card.

RECIPE
I haven't been using my cuttlebug lately, so thought it time to dig it out.  The backgroung is embossed with a flower pattern.  I have had the puzzle die cut for awhile and these pieces have actually been cut and sitting on my desk for months, just waiting for the right project.  Very simple and quick card.

Usually I don't do too much if anything on the inside, but I had to show this one.

CHALLENGES
365 Cards-Day 71-Tuesday Sketch


Here is the sketch.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Happy crafting

dee ;o)
 

2 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Luv those puzzle pieces. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at 365 Cards.

Sandy O said...

Cute, they look like unique inchies. Love your take on the sketch with the puzzle pieces.