Saturday, February 19, 2011

365 cards challenges

Happy Saturday.  Hope everyone is warm.  Chilly here, and very high winds.  Last night was snowing and high winds, made for an iteresting drive home. 
I was thrilled to see 365 Cards this week.  A whole week of sketchs.  My fav. Although I only managed to squeeze in to challenges.  I'll save the rest for future reference.  My first is for Day 353- Wednesday Sketch.  This is a new stamp I picked up the other day.  I inked with distress ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then colored with distress inks.  Covered one of the flowers with a mesh and silk flower held on with a brad.  The dots on the paper are dotted with glossy accents to make them stand out.
This card is for Day 352-Tuesday Sketch. 
While I was shopping at the Craft Nook the other day, Lilian pointed out to me Magic Stamp.  Wonderful.  I had to try it when I got home.  So I tried with this stamp.


Here is the magic stamp.  You just heat it with your heat gun, and press your stamp into it. 
Here is the image I came up with. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend. 
DH is planning a night in the hot tub.  Hope I don't turn into an icile on the way to it. 

Happy crafting ;o)
dee

No comments: