Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sweet Ride

After ending up with both our cars in the garage on the same day, we decided it was time we had one reliable car.  My new wheels.  We picked it up yesterday, I finally got to drive it today.  Very nice. 
I've managed to finish a couple pages for my month long Christmas Album.  Here is Dec 3&4.  I did some shopping for craft supplies, and supplies for Grant's class gift.  The kids enjoying their advent calender every morning.  Randy put up the Christmas lights.  And the kids wrote their Santa letters.

On the Fifth Randy took the kids to the Santa Claus parade.  I ended up sick and couldn't go.  The kids took all the pictures for me, and picked out the ones to go in the album.

Hope everyone has a great finish to the weekend.

Happy crafting ;o)
dee
 

No comments: