Thursday, January 27, 2011

Punch Bug Red

Morning everyone.  Well the temperatures are back to normal.  -7 when I got up this morning.  Day off, and I'm trying to pack alot into today.  I was able to finish off this card during my morning tea.  Little house work soon.  And then I have to get ready to head to the school after lunch.  The little guy is doing his first french play today, so I have to slip in to see.  Take back an overdue book to the library.  Tonight is a quick supper of soup.  We only have an hour from the time the kids get home till Grant has to be at basketball, then a rush to get Sam to  swimming lessons. 

Card Patterns-Sketch #99
The stamp on my card is from Sparkle Creations.  I won it from a random draw from Card Patterns.  I colored it in with watercolor pencils.  The green patterned paper is made with a Spellbinders Impressabilities floral Silhouette.  I taped it to white paper and used green distress ink.  The flower on the card is a little flower punch glued on with gold stickles in the centre.

Happy crafting ;o)
dee

2 comments:

anja curvers said...

What a funny card. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

~amy~ said...

darling...love that Chloe image! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!