Sunday, January 2, 2011

First & Latest

Evening everyone.  Busy Sunday.  Work, then had to rush Sam to the clinic before they closed.  Her throat was still soar today.  Strep Throat was the diagnosis.  So everyone is staying away from her and spraying down everything she touches, poor girl. 
What a great challenge Crafty Card Makers is having.  Challenge #36-First & Latest or Greatest. 
This is the first card I put onto my blog when it was started two years ago.  It is actually one of my favs.
And this one is the latest one on my blog.  The first card for 2011. 

Great challenge guys.  Loved it.

happy crafting ;o)
dee 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful first card, I can see why you like it. And your latest card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.xx

Lin said...

Two very beautiful cards. I can see why you would love your first card so much - wish mine had been so classy!

Thanks for joining in the fun at Crafty Cardmakers, hope we will see you back again.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox