Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blue Christmas

What a beautiful sunny day.  Nice day to be home doing Christmas like stuff.  Dug out my CD's. Apparently I only have one, and one hiding in my sons room somewhere that he has been listening to all year. 
I have a couple cards today, not for any challenges.  They just happened.  The first I saw on a blog last week and can not remember where.  The embossed tree was done on silver paper.  I thought it was so stunning, I just had to try it.  It was hard to get a pic of it, as it reflects everything.  But here it is.
The second is another embossed with the village scene.  I used double sided tape around the outside and put gold glitter on it to frame the scene.  The roof tops are done in stickles, and the snow falling is stickle pearls dabbed on.  The snow on the ground is felt, just to give it a little dimention.
Off to do some Christmas shopping. Have a wonderful day.

Happy crafting ;o)
 

No comments: