Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Socks and a New Stove

Well it's only taken me a year to make two pairs of socks.  I have wrist and thumb pain if I knit for too long a period.  But they are finally done, just in time for winter and to start a new pair.
This is the reason I have gotten no crafting done.  When we tried to start the old stove in the basement this year, it wouldn't start.  My temporary craft area is right beside the stove.  First it was too cold down there to craft, then when we replaced the stove I had to move all my stuff to the other side of the room to make room for the workers. 

This is our new stove and it keeps the house toasty.  I got most of my stuff moved back today.  So hopely I can create a card tonight.

Happy crafting ;o)

1 comment:

Tracey said...

LOVE those socks!!! I really should give them a go!!