Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Caardvarks & Card Patterns

Good morning everyone.  It's been beautiful here the last couple of days.  I have been home for two days with the kids, and we have visited the beach both days.  Beautiful sunshine.  Today is back to work, and it looks like rain out. 
I love playing with the Distress Inks.  I stamped the flower pattern with versa mark and white embossed.   Then I distress inked with an orange and green.  The piece embossed with the dots is colored with the same colors, only it turned out a bit darker. 
The challenges for this card are:
Caardvarks-Birthday Card
Card Patterns-Sketch 74

Here is the sketch.

Happy crafting ;o)

1 comment:

whoistracy said...

Fabulous Dee! Love those colors together!! Are those dew drops I see? I haven't pulled my out in ages, need to do that soon! So glad you could play along with us at Card Patterns.