Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Class project


Here is the mess of my dining room table.  Twenty-four cards for Father's Day.  Sam had wanted me to go into her class to make a Father's Day cards with the class.  I just don't have the time and left it too late, so the last three nights we have been cutting and glueing to make kits for the kids to put together.  I cut all the paper, had Sam stamp while I heat embossed the stars.  The biggest part was making the medalions.  They took longer than I expected.  I put a magnet on the back so it can be taken off the card and used as a frigde magnet.    I left the front off the medalion, so the kids could write what they wanted on it.  This morning she was off to school with her bag of parts.  Good luck to her and the class.

Here is what the end product should look like.  I got the card from Hero Arts.  They have great ideas.  And Jennifer McGuire had a great gift set for teachers, which I'm card lifting to make for the kids teachers. 

Happy Crafting ;o)
     

No comments: