Thursday, June 10, 2010

attitudes



Afernoon everyone.  It's been a cool week.  We've already turned the heat off for the summer because it had been so warm.  Now we're wishing it was on.  The downstairs is really cool, and thats were my craft stash is.  In the evenings it's a little chilly to work.  But hey it has to warm up soon. 
Last night I was able to put together this card.  The sentiment was downloaded free from Sentimental Sundays, and the card qualifies for thier challenge #6 New or Neglected Stash.  My flowers are my neglected stash.  I had to blow the dust off them to use.

The sketch is from 365 Cards-Day 98-Super Sketchy Sunday.

Off to make dinner, it's the last night of swimming.  We're now down to two activities.  And school trips and luncheons start next week.

Happy Crafting ;o)

7 comments:

Sue said...

Pretty Card! I love the pink with the flowers!

Thanks for stopping by the DRS Designs blog, Good Luck in the contest!!

Ann English said...

Marvelous-love the focus on this great sentiment! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Rose said...

this is so pretty and i love the sentiment!! fantastic take on the sketch :)

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful use of the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! I love the colors and the flowers. Terrific sentiment. Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. Good luck!

~amy~ said...

Oh I love this...great sentiment!!

TesaB said...

It's wonderful, such a lovely sentiment!!! Great take on the sketch!