Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wish


Finally all done work for today.  Saturday of the long weekend.  I can kick back and drink beer now.  For one day anyway, back to work Monday.  It really wasn't as busy today as I thought it would be.  Alot of tourists up to the cottage.  But not crazy busy like it used to get. 

Last night I completed this card for Page Maps.  It's for the American Crafts Letter Box Contest.  The theme had to be spring. 

I started with stamping the circle pattern on the green with green calk ink.  The pink squares are watercolor paper and I took the Distress Ink pad and rubbed it on to cover the paper in ink completely.  I then stamped the tulip flower in a red ink.  I love this stamp by Hero Arts. 

Well I'm off now to make supper.  (A trip into town to buy subs)  Dishes and then my chores are done for the day.  Happy weekend to all.

Happy crafting ;o)   

No comments: